ICSM thermal image cameras • passive systems
Stationary IR systems for surveillance and security applications
The infrared technology used in the cameras in the ICSM-Series is far superior to the technology used in visual systems or systems that work with residual light.
Being fully radiometric infrared cameras, the infrared cameras in the ICSM-Series are able to deliver crisp and clear images in total darkness and even light fog and in a variety of other situations where other systems still have to rely on residual light to deliver conclusive results and meaningful images.
A high detector resolution of 640 x 480 pixels means that the cameras can present a detailed depiction of the images they have captured and provide the system users with the information they need to detect potential hazards at an early stage in order to be able to take the necessary action.
The IP66-protected cameras in the ICSM-Series are robust and ready to take on the harshest and most hostile of environmental conditions – the cameras even have a built-in heating element designed to protect the camera’s internal components against drops in temperature of up to -35 °C.
Because the models in the ICSM-Series are all standard-equipped with high-quality wide-angle lenses with a 52° x 39° field of vision, one camera alone can often monitor a whole section or a much larger area.
There is also an additional selection of lenses which is optionally available.
These lenses have been designed especially to cater for special situations and requirements and because all the cameras in the ICSM-Series are equipped with standard interfaces for video surveillance and power supply, they can quickly be connected to any monitor with a composite video signal or mounted on walls, roofs or masts to supplement an existing surveillance system.
- Benefits in practice:
- Fully radiometric infrared cameras for fixed mounting
- Detailed surveillance images in total darkness and light fog – no residual light needed
- Detector with up to 307,200 individual measuring spots for crisp, clear thermal images
- High-quality lenses for a broad field of vision
- Standard interfaces for video monitoring and power supply
- Easy to install, easy to operate
- Easy to integrate in existing monitoring systems
- Robust IP66 construction for use in the harshest of conditions
- Built-in heating elements for operating temperatures up to -35 °C
- Economic monitoring of larger areas over greater distances, enhances early detection of potential hazards