ICSM thermal image cameras • active systems
Real-time surveillance with alarm function via TCP/IP
The ICSM 380 RT was designed specifically for the active surveillance of thermodynamic processes.
In contrast to the standard ICSM models this camera is equipped with additional sensors which analyse the specific temperature areas in real-time and automatically generate an alarm when individually-configured thresholds which have been set by the user have been exceeded.
This allows areas in which there is a high risk of a fire breaking out (for example areas where storage items like tyres or thermosensitive machine parts are stocked and facility areas) to be monitored round the clock in pitch dark and in complete absence of any form of lighting.
- Benefits in practice:
- Dual system with thermal image and additional camera for visual images (RTV model only)
- Alarm function when individually-configured temperature thresholds are exceeded
- Remote control system with an optional motor-driven pan-tilt fixture for monitoring large areas
- Can be integrated in TCP/IP networks
- Alerting via the intra or internet
- Various measuring and analysis functions available
The surveillance system is equipped with a fully radiometric infrared camera with a high geometric resolution and a visual camera as well as a variety of measuring and analysis functions which guarantee optimum surveillance results in all environmental conditions.