CM devices for fast and reliable humidity measurement
- Tip: Combination moisture measurement
- Combination moisture measurement – more security thanks to combined testing of the readiness for laying...
- PRACTICAL ADVANTAGES:
- Rugged design in metal carrying case
- For initial weights of up to 100 g (calcium sulphate plaster)
- Attractive price-performance ratio
- Direct reading of CM humidity with accuracy class up to 0.1 % (Standard Pro and Business)
- Log printer documentation prevents damage and follow-up costs (Business)
- Complete sets with a choice of three mechanical or digital precision pressure gauges
Building damage can often be attributed to excessive residual moisture of the base surface. The Trotec CM Complete Sets allow you to carry out your measurements quickly and reliably. The residual moisture content in processed construction materials such as base floors etc. can be determined precisely on site, without requiring the use of additional aids or tools, and the results can be documented with the log printer (option supplied with the “Business” CM set).
Here, multiple print-outs can simplify administration and provide proof of the fulfilment of testing obligations in the event of a dispute. Thanks to the precise measurement technology, time-consuming laboratory tests can be dispensed with. The indicated reading on the pressure gauge corresponds to the actual percentage value of residual moisture – no bothersome conversions are necessary.