Cut down the price, pump up the performance: that goes automatically – with TTSL.
Mobile remote monitoring of climate, aggregate and machine statuses!
- BENEFITS IN PRACTICE:
- Cost-intensive intermediate checks and measurements by service engineers can be dispensed with
- Example in practice: With TTSL, the responsible service technician receives an immediate status report in the event of machine failure or when climate or fill statuses exceed or fall below a threshold value
- Immediately useable, everywhere
- Optimum cost / performance ratio
- “Easy-to-use” – minimum training expenditure
- Proof record for customer and supplier, based on continuous documentation of measured values reduces the risk of claims
- Power Remote Control (PRC): Use remote control to switch your drying system on and off irrespective of the time of day or where you are. (TTSL VE )
- Power-Backup: This supports the transmission of an SMS alarm message in the event of power failure, even if the power supply to the base unit fails.
Meet the TTSL VE – yet another of Trotec’s slick solutions to compliment the telemetric system series. Designed to meet the special needs and requirements of restoration and construction drying providers, the TTSL VE is a further development of the TTSL 4, Trotec’s all-purpose base model. The unit itself is housed in a lockable, sturdy steel case that affords enough room for an expansive range of equipment.
The TTSL VE is the only TTSL system worldwide to be equipped with Power Remote Control (PRC). PRC lets you conveniently switch your complete drying installation on and off per remote text messaging at any time and from any place!