PD100 impulse current measuring system
Complete set in a practical transport case
for accurate and reliable leak detection on
sealing sheet systems and lined objects.
- Benefits in practice:
- Leak detection on non-conductive sealing sheets made easy:
- All components have been developed and manufactured according to the highest quality standards in Germany
- Assisted leak detection using visual and activatable acoustic signal generator
- Optionally available gravel claw makes it easier to lay out the ring line under a layer of gravel
- Acoustic alarm signal to indicate that grounding errors have been made during installation
- Robust, splashproof model with transport case
- Alarm signal and automatic output signal shut down in case of power outage
As impulsive as it is effective
for quick and easy leak detection
The Trotec PD100 is a professional impulse current measuring system designed to detect leaks in non-conductive sealing systems, for example bitumen, elastomer, PE-HD or other synthetic liners quickly and easily.
The compact, easy-to-use PD100 is ideal for a wide variety of applications including inspections on seal systems to detect leaks and determine their exact position. Ideal for geotechnical applications like tunnel or landfill construction and when building of fire water ponds, swimming ponds or detention reservoirs.
In industry construction, the PD100 can be used to check seal liners of reloading sites, fuel depots and hall floors of facilities where water hazardous substances are unloaded, stored, filled or handled or facilities where such substances are produced, treated or used. The PD100 is also excellently suited for carrying out inspections to ensure the implementation of construction work and is highly effective for detecting leaks in single-walled or double-walled gravel or green flat roofs as well as roof terraces and balconies.
All components have been developed and manufactured according to the highest quality standards in Germany.
This highly-sophisticated measuring system, which comes in a practical transport case that contains all the components you will need to carry out your checks and inspections and offers excellent value for money.
The generously-sized yet easy to handle case also affords enough room for further measuring equipment which you may wish to use for your own particular measuring application.