Mobile fans in the TFV series
The optimal solution for all applications where air has to be transported over long distances
The image shows the TFV model
which is optionally available as a hire model.
Correct ventilation is not only an important prerequisite for a pleasant working environment, work protection provisions and regulatory directives make it mandatory in many areas.
Proper room ventilation conducts harmful fumes and substances like paint and varnish vapours, welding smoke, dust particles, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, carbon dioxide and steam out of the room.
The high pressure centrifugal fans in the TFV series are well-equipped for such tasks: they transport up to 54,000 m³/h of air, even over longer distances and with back pressure, and because they are extremely robust they are able to handle harsh working environments.
Because these fans suck the air in axially and blow it out radially, they are impervious to highly polluted air with high levels of dust and are furthermore able to guarantee stable characteristic lines.
All the fans in the TFV series are available as standard models and additionally as hire models.
The hire models offer a higher degree of mobility and are especially well-suited to frequently changing locations.
The adjacent diagram shows the dimensions and the differences between both models using the TFV 1200 by way of example.
- Benefits in practice:
- Extremely robust models with a high flow rate
- Splash proof type A (IP55)
- Deployment also possible in very dusty rooms
- Fan motor situated away from the main air flow
- Can be connected to suction as well as distribution ducts (except TFV 1200)
- Stable characteristic curves and constantly
- The TFV 100, TFV 300 and TFV 900 are also available as Ex-protected models
Because of their convincing performance in practice, all models are especially well-suited to a variety of ventilation applications, for example…
- on building sites: during canalisation work, welding, excavation of contaminated soil
- for the ventilation of tunnel installations
- in industry and agriculture
- for the transportation of air when cooling or heating pavilions, halls and showrooms
- for tank cleaning
- after fire damage to combat threat of asphyxiation
- for the temporary storage of agricultural products and in cowsheds
All the fans in the TFV series are developed and produced in Germany and manufactured according to the highest standards.
There are also special coupling elements available
for the Ex-protected models which comply with
ATEX guidelines and which are licensed for use in
zones 1 and 2 (gas explosion protected) and zones 21
and 22 (dust explosion protected).
You will find more information on the adaptor connectors in the subdivision technical data.