HEPA Filter HC MultiQube
High filter classes – perfectly matched
to the Trotec filter chain
When used in combination with the Trotec MultiQube modules, the MultiQube HEPA filter can be easily installed, while providing effective filter performance as well as being especially space-saving when in operation.
- Benefits in Practice:
- High-quality Class H13 replacement filters in compliance with DIN EN 1822-1
- Optimised filter geometry : even more performance reserves and even longer filter element life cycle
- Even more safety and active contamination protection due to the integrated HepaControl status display.
- MultiQube HEPA filters are specially designed for flexible same-source combined application while providing perfect separation reliability and a high level of cost effectiveness !
- Designed specifically for vacuum restorative drying by leading filter specialists
- Optimum flow rate cross section and perfect filter surface ratio ensure a high flow rate, shorter drying times and reliable compressor overheat protection
- Robust ABS housing – 100 % recyclable
- 100% downwardly compatible with predecessor models
„Contaminant particle size and degree of filter separation“
An effective filter chain is required when vacuum restorative drying is carried out.
Restoration companies must also ensure that all the necessary protective measures are in place.
A Class F8 micro-filter and a Class H airborne substance filter must be used in environments with mineral fibre dust or mould or to provide protection against allergens in kindergartens, hospitals or nursing homes, for example, or to protect allergy sufferers.
As was the case with the Trotec micro-filters, the MultiQube HEPA HC filter was designed and developed especially for use with WA water separators and VE compressors as part of the Trotec filter chain. The filter has optimum filter characteristics and a high separation efficiency !
The MultiQube HEPA filter system comprises two modules: the robust filter housing in the form of a service-friendly two-part chassis made of synthetic material with two practical quick-action couplings and a filter element that has to be replaced when it comes to the end of its product life. A second filter element is included in the scope of delivery.
Trotec HEPA filter elements comply with the requirements for filter class H13 filters in compliance with DIN EN 1822-1 and can achieve a degree of separation of nominal > 99.97 % for particles up to a size of 0.3 micrometres!
And with a filter surface of 3 m² and a nominal air throughput of 250 m³/h the HEPA filter elements are perfectly matched to the technical specifications of the VE compressors’ vacuum turbines and have performance reserves for combined operation with up to two VE 4 MultiQubes or one single VE 6.