Fast, dry core drilling – no water: TKB 2000 core drilling unit
The TKB 2000 core drilling unit with a diamond drill bit is the ideal tool for unsupported manual drilling of drying out holes in screed, brickwork or stone-work, and for core drilling in many other materials.
The compact system is ready for immediate use and stands out due to its impressive value for money, low space requirements and uncomplicated operation. The TKB 2000 also provides easy handling for left-handers!
The robust diamond drill bits can be reinserted and can be supplied as optional accessories in many sizes and configurations.
The Eibenstock EHD 1300 1-speed hammer drill contained in the supply package makes use of a special gearbox for the use of dry drill bits in asphalt, cement screed, brickwork and stonework and similar materials.
The drill offers safe operation as a result of its overload clutch: if the tool judders or jams, the drive to the drill spindle is interrupted.
- Practical advantages:
- Fast, dry core drilling – no water
- Optimum value for money
- Original Meissner adaptor system with
quality diamond-tipped drill bits
- Many accessories available
TKB 2000 complete set
(Article no. 6.100.000.170) comprising:
- 1-speed hammer drill Eibenstock EHD 1300
- Chuck with dust extraction,
for all quality bits supplied
- Fitting tool
- Drill bit adapter
- Diamond drill bit dia. 50 x 160 mm
- Carrying case
- Diamond dry drill bits for drilling in brickwork, stonework and similar with a drill steady, supplied in various lengths and diameters (not suitable for concrete or reinforced concrete)
- Diamond dry drill bits with additional surface hardening (off-loading the drill and enabling even faster and effortless drilling. Can be reinserted up to ten times more frequently than conventional bits)
- Wood drill bit for drilling through wooden walls and ceiling beams in various lengths and diameters
- Drill bit extension